Current Awardee (2022) Information
Claim Your Scholarship Instructions
- Send your Fall 2022 proof of enrollment (12 units or more) to email@example.com or mail to:
- Community Foundation of the North State, 1335 Arboretum Drive, Suite B, Redding, CA 96003
- Email your photo and a signed release form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once proof of enrollment is received, the scholarship check will be forwarded to the financial aid office of the accredited college, university, or trade school you so designate.
Proof of Enrollment
- The most common form of enrollment verification is a copy of your class schedule – online versions are acceptable.
- Be sure that verification states your name, the school name, and the number of units in which you are enrolled.
Questions? Call or email Nikki Espinosa 530-244-1219 or email@example.com
Apply for a Scholarship
New as of Fall Cycle 2022! To serve you better, we have a new online scholarship application portal and universal application process. We have developed one online, universal application that matches you directly with the scholarships for which you are eligible. Students can then complete any supplemental information required for each opportunity.
The scholarship application portal will open November 1, 2022 and all students wishing to apply for the 2023-2024 academic year must create a new account in the online system, even if you have applied for scholarships from CFNS prior to Fall 2022.
Note: Paper applications are not accepted. The Andy Peek Livestock Scholarship opens September 1, 2022 and is not part of the universal application. Please visit the Andy Peek Livestock Scholarship fund page for more information.
Already started an application and need to login again?
Click the button below.
Haven’t started yet? Search for application links and details or scroll down to view all opportunities listed alphabetically.
You can also access a PDF “At-a-Glance” version of scholarship opportunities by clicking HERE.
The Columbia Bank Kenneth R. Gifford, Jr. Memorial Scholarship Program awards ten, $1,000.00 scholarships each year. High school seniors attending school in Siskiyou, Shasta, Tehama, Glenn, Colusa, Placer, Sacramento counties may apply […]
Scholarship awards are made to students who are either seeking to enter the nursing profession or who are currently in the nursing profession and wish to obtain a higher level of certification in the nursing field (LVN to RN, RN to BSN). Applicants must have completed at least 2 semesters that are applicable to their nursing degree […]
Click to view two scholarship opportunities: 1) College Application – STEM degrees only, 2) Community College or Technical School/Certificate […]
An opportunity for students who are actively pursuing a medical career and are currently enrolled in college or graduate programs […]