Current Awardee (2020) Information
Claim Your Scholarship Instructions
- Send your Fall 2021 proof of enrollment (12 units or more) to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
- Community Foundation of the North State, 1335 Arboretum Drive, Suite B, Redding, CA 96003
- Email your photo and a signed release form to email@example.com
- Once proof of enrollment is received, the scholarship check will be forwarded to the financial aid office of the accredited college, university, or trade school you so designate.
Proof of Enrollment
- The most common form of enrollment verification is a copy of your class schedule – online versions are acceptable.
- Be sure that verification states your name, the school name, and the number of units in which you are enrolled.
Questions? Call or email Miriam Leal 530-244-1219 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for a Scholarship
Already started an application and need to login again? Click the button below.
Haven’t started yet? Search for application links and details or scroll down to view all opportunities listed alphabetically.
You can also access a PDF “At-a-Glance” version of scholarship opportunities by clicking HERE.
Scholarship awards are made to students who are either seeking to enter the nursing profession or who are currently in the nursing profession and wish to obtain a higher level of certification in the nursing field (LVN to RN, RN to BSN). Applicants must have completed at least 2 semesters that are applicable to their nursing degree […]
The Merchants Bank of Commerce Kenneth R. Gifford, Jr. Memorial Scholarship Program awards ten, $1,000.00 scholarships each year. High school seniors attending school in Siskiyou, Shasta, Tehama, Glenn, Colusa, Placer, Sacramento counties may apply […]
Click to view two scholarship opportunities: 1) College Application – STEM degrees only, 2) Community College or Technical School/Certificate […]
An opportunity for students who are actively pursuing a medical career and are currently enrolled in college or graduate programs […]