An opportunity that is paid out over 4 semesters for Shasta and Trinity high school students with financial need.
Pat and Jackie Savage established the Savage Scholarship Fund to help motivated students who want a better life for themselves, and to give them a chance to join the world of work as soon as possible with training and confidence. Renewable awards will be given to students who demonstrate initiative, maintain a C-average GPA, and who wish to go to an eligible college or trade school. Graduating high school seniors from Southern Trinity High School, Hayfork High School, Trinity High School, Anderson High School, Anderson New Technology High School, Enterprise High School, Shasta High School, and West Valley High School are invited to apply.
“The privilege to work is a gift
The power to work is a blessing
The love of work is success
Deadline: Wednesday, March 13th, 2024
Open Application Season: November – March
- Graduating from Southern Trinity High School, Hayfork High School, Trinity High School, Anderson High School, Anderson New Technology High School, Enterprise High School, Shasta High School, or West Valley High School
- GPA of 2.0 (C-average) minimum
- Has financial need demonstrated by household situation and/or Student Aid Report (as generated by FAFSA or CA Dream Act Financial Aid application)
- Wants to obtain a certificate, license, or degree at a qualifying school
- Will attend an accredited trade school OR one of the eligible schools listed following high school graduation. Eligible schools: Institute of Technology in Redding, College of the Redwoods, Butte College, Shasta College, Chico State, Cal Poly Humboldt.