The Shasta Community Health Center Future Workforce Scholarship is available for staff of the Shasta Community Health Center, their children, and grandchildren. This scholarship will support high school seniors, college students (two- or four-year school), and trade students pursuing higher education in any field, either at a two- or four-year college or trade school.
Shasta Community Health Center’s mission is to provide high quality health care to our community with compassion and understanding. Our vision is to be a driving force in helping to remove barriers to health care and promote wellness for our entire community. With these scholarships, we encourage the children and grandchildren of our own staff to find a career/job path that contributes to the health and wellbeing of our community as modeled by your parents and grandparents in whatever field of interest appeals to you that serves your community.
Deadline: Wednesday, March 13th, 2024
Open Application Season: November – March
- Current high school seniors, college students (two- or four-year school), or trade students
- Must have graduated from a high school in Shasta County
- Minimum Cumulative GPA 2.8
- Plans to attend an accredited two- or four-year college or trade school full-time the fall semester following application
- *This scholarship is ONLY available for the staff of the Shasta Community Health Center, their children, and grandchildren