An opportunity for female high school graduates in Shasta or Trinity County who demonstrate attributes of generosity, creativity, exemplary work ethic and kindness.
Patricia “Pat” L. Gustafson was an exceptional woman. She was known for her stewardship, generosity, creativity, exemplary work ethic and kindness. Continuing the legacy gifted to her by Pat, her “daughter”, Lynn E. Fritz, the Guftason Fritz Scholarship for Women honors her by awarding support to other women demonstrating like attributes in their journey of self-discovery, empowerment, education and community service.
Deadline: Wednesday, March 13th, 2024
Open Application Window: November – March
- Female student planning to attend a two- or four-year college, a trade or vocational school in the coming year
- Current high school seniors or current college students
- Must have graduated from a high school in Shasta or Trinity county
- GPA in range of 2.7 to 3.3 (B students)
- Demonstrate financial need (verification required)
- Priority consideration given to compassionate, hardworking students who have a service-centered mindset, exhibit excellent leadership skills and have demonstrated stewardship