The Shasta Health Rock Stars Scholarship Fund benefits and supports students who are actively pursuing a career in health and are currently enrolled in college or graduate programs. Health is broadly interpreted as the fields of medical, dental, behavioral health, addiction treatment services or public health. An ideal applicant will have an interest in staying in or returning to Shasta County after program completion to work in a health career supporting the medically underserved.
Deadline: Wednesday, March 9, 2022
Open Application Window: November – March, annually
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or graduate program (pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree)
- Must have graduated from high school in Shasta County
- 3.0 minimum GPA (most recent four semesters completed)
- Must demonstrate financial need (verification required)
- Has compelling interest in returning to Shasta County after program completion to support health to the medically underserved